Customer Service Portal
How Can We Help?Click below for information on delivery, returns, FAQ & more. Please get in contact if there is anything else we can help you with.
ContactSubmit an enquiry
Privacy & Cookies
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you: · Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to our newsletter, information you give within our retail outlets, enter a competition, promotion or survey, purchase a gift card or voucher, apply for a job with us and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address postcode, phone number and birthday.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, date and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for' page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
• Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use information held about you in the following ways: · Information you give to us. We will use this information: • to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; • to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; • to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data; • to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you and others; • to notify you about changes to our service; • to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. · Information we collect about you. We will use this information: • to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; • to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; • to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; • as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; • to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you and others; • to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them. · Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSER OF YOUR INFORMATION
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our server with Siteground and our secure internal servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by emailing email@example.com
You have the right to see what information we hold about you by making a subject access request, using our subject access request form, available from firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to DPO, Artisan du Chocolat, The Long Barrow, Orbital Park, Ashford, Kent TN24 0GP.
You have the right to request that information we hold about you is deleted. Requests should be made to email@example.com or to DPO, Artisan du Chocolat, The Long Barrow, Orbital Park, Ashford, Kent TN24 0GP.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the Sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these Sites, please note that these Sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these Sites.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Terms & Conditions
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the products that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. For business or corporate purchasers with orders of over £500 net of VAT, we may, at our discretion, allow such customers to make payment after receiving an invoice from us. This is subject to satisfactory credit references.
You are not permitted to sell and must not offer for sale or re-sell any of our products.
Artisan du chocolat reserves the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the products you have ordered. If this is the case, we will contact you to advise of an availability date or to offer you a substitute product
- one or more of the products you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. If you are a business or corporate purchaser but have not paid by credit card you will be refunded by cheque as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
The prices payable for products that you order are as set out in our website. These prices may vary.
You will be required to pay extra for delivery. Our delivery charges are set out during the order process.
We will deliver the products ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. It is, however, your responsibility to provide us with accurate delivery address details. We will not check or verify addresses and messages supplied by you.
You will become the owner of the products you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once products have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
If you wish to specify a delivery date then please send you request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase products from our site. The importation or exportation of certain products to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the products you purchase.
We cannot be held responsible for heat damage to products and/or packaging in transit.
If the products we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, or if you do not receive the products ordered, we shall have no liability to you other than as set out below. Any complaint must be reported to us within 7 days of delivery. If you notify a problem to us under this clause, our only obligation will be:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery
- to supply and deliver substitute products if your original choice cannot be delivered for any reason
- to replace any products that are damaged or defective or
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the products in question in whatever way we choose.
Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the products in question under clause above.
Artisan du chocolat excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
Artisan du chocolat tries to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete but will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website.
The content of this website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on this website without written permission from a director of Artisan du Chocolat.
USE OF OUR SITE
This website is meant to be used for personal Ecommerce and information. You may not use it for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or codes of practice
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright or other intellectual property right without the proper permission
- placing any material on this website that belongs to anyone other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner.
You grant Artisan du chocolat and others authorised us the unrestricted right to use reproduce, distribute and translate and edit any material you place on the website. You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause.
OUR RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL YOUR REGISTRATION
We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use this website shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver products you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to products delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation to, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
If you have actually read these terms and conditions fully, well done you now deserve a chocolate break!